Living Room Church: Acts 3:1-10
- If a stranger were to ask you for a handout, what would you most likely do? Why?
- How do you feel toward people who are poor, homeless, or obviously needy?
- What do you remember about a time when you were very sick or hurt?
- Where were Peter and John going? (3:1) When?
- Why were the apostles going to the temple? (3:1)
- Who was carried to the temple gate every day? (3:2)
- How long had the beggar been crippled? (3:2)
- Why did the crippled man spend every day at the gate called Beautiful? (3:2)
- What did the beggar do when he saw Peter and John approaching? (3:3)
- How did the two apostles first respond to the crippled man? (3:4)
- What did Peter say to the beggar? (3:4-6)
- In what ways did the crippled man respond to Peter’s words? (3:5,7-8)
- After he was healed, where did the beggar go? (3:8)
- What did Peter and John do after the miraculous healing? (3:8)
- What happened when the man responded to his miraculous healing? (3:8-10) Why?
- How did the people feel about what had happened to the crippled beggar? (3:9-10)
- If God were to do a miracle of healing among the people in our church, how do you think most people would respond? Why?
- When was the last time God answered a prayer of yours in a joyful way?
- Besides providing financial aid, what can Christians do to help those who are poor or needy?
- How can our congregation be helpful to people with disabilities?
- How can our congregation be sensitive to the needs of those who are physically disabled?